Sunday, October 2, 2011

Eye Love You

Since our second anniversary is coming up in a few days, Joe and I decided to get our presents early. We both went to Lens Crafters and got our eyes checked and got new glasses! Haha I know it's not very exciting gifts but it was very expensive and needed to be done. This is actually my first time wearing glasses ever. I noticed a few years ago that my right eye was sometimes blurry but my left eye wasn't. Come to find out in my appointment that I have perfect vision in my left eye and my right eye needed a little help. So I wear one contact and my glasses have a prescription lens only on one side. Joe kept laughing at me, he thought it was pretty funny. :) Joe got only glasses this time. He used to wear contacts but they kind of bug his eyes so we got him a pair of new glasses and a pair of sunglasses.



So anyways, happy second anniversary to us! I can't believe that it has almost been two years but it has been an amazing two years! Love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment