Claire has always had a ton of hair. When she was a newborn it was thick, dark, and kind of curly.
But as she has gotten older it has gotten lighter, longer, and has slowly started to fall out...only in a few places though. For I while I was able to cover the bald spots by brushing her longer hair over the bald spot. But that only looked ok for a little while because seriously it looked like my poor baby was molting! And her hair was getting so long that it would do the craziest things, I could never get it to stay in place. (Which is why my sister Savannah nick-named her Crazy Hair Claire. :)) So I decided to trim it up! Savannah came into town and helped me cut it on Friday and now it's all even!
Before:
Front (I love the look on her face in this picture!)
Back
After:
Front
Back
She's still my adorable little Claire, just with a little less hair! :)
Holy cow! She has gotten so big. Adorable.
ReplyDeleteThanks! I know, she is growing up way too fast!
ReplyDelete