Yesterday was our second anniversary! I can't believe that it has been two years already but it has been two AMAZING years! I feel so blessed to be married to such an amazing guy! It's crazy to think that Joe was my first boyfriend, the first person I ever held hands with, and my first kiss. But I wouldn't have it any other way! Now after being married two years I have graduated, Joe is half way through school, we have moved three times, and have one adorable baby girl! Life is good and we love it!
So for our anniversary my sister Kayleen watched Claire for us while we went out for dinner and a movie. It was so nice to have a date together without the little munchkin! We went to Olive Garden which we do every anniversary because that's what we did on our wedding day after we were married. And then we went to the cheap seats and watched Cowboys and Aliens. It wasn't too bad of a movie either and we just enjoyed being alone! So happy 2nd anniversary to us!
Our wedding day: October 10, 2009 coming out of the Bountiful Temple
And our 2nd anniversary!
I love you babe! I'm so happy that I get to spend the rest of eternity with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment