So I finally broke down and took a picture of me pregnant. I've been avoiding the camera like the plague but I know that I would regret having zero pictures of my pregnancy.
So here I am in all my glory at 23 weeks and 1 day pregnant
I'm trying really hard to not be too critical of how I look. But it's really hard to do when every other pregnant girl out there looks just as thin as they did before just with a basketball under their shirt. I definitely feel fat and after seeing this picture I definitely feel that I look fat. I know that it's all the baby and that after she's born the puffy face and bloating will eventually go away. And I feel good knowing that I've lost 20 pounds and haven't gained any back. So I am determined to stay positive about this pregnancy and will just focus on the amazing miracle coming in June!
you're a very cute pregnant lady. and that's true since you've lost 20 and haven't gained anything back you'll be even smaller once your baby gets here!!! that's how it was for my sister!
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Bree. Just keep taking care of yourself and it will all pay off in the end! I love you!
ReplyDelete