So I am now in my 25th week of pregnancy and everything is still going good! When I went to my doctor's appointment last week I had only gained three pounds, which means that I have only gained a total of five pounds back from the twenty I lost! Ha go me! :) The midwife told me that at the most I will only gain the twenty back since I'm so far into the pregnancy and just barely started gaining weight. And as an added bonus she said the weight I gained is baby weight so I'm pretty happy with that! Which also means that my little girl is getting pretty big! She weighs about a pound and a half now and is about 13 inches long (according to Baby Center). My tummy itches ALL the time so I know that she is growing. I can feel her moving around a lot more now and she has found that my bladder is pretty fun to kick. She will kick it so hard sometimes I almost pee my pants! :) But I still love her and can't wait to meet her in just THREE months! I can't believe she will be here that soon!
25 weeks 1 day
No comments:
Post a Comment