I finally finished the pictures for my nephew's nursery and if I do say so myself, they look pretty darn good! :)
This was the first picture that I did...
This was the second one that I did. It took me two tries to finish it because of my darling daughter...I had completely finished the picture except for the black nose and that is the exact time that she decides to kick my painting board and a big black streak ends up across the entire thing. It was kinda sad but I think that this one ended up better than the first! :)
And this is the last one...
It's a relief to have them done and to have them look so cute in his nursery. Now I can focus on doing Claire's pictures (I'm doing Angelina Ballerina and I am so excited!). But here are a few pictures of his nursery...
We also got Claire's crib and changing table finally! I love the beautiful color and style and can't wait for her to finally be here so she can use them! I've been working on her nursery the past few days and it's looking pretty good already. I have everything all organized and clean. I'm feeling pretty prepared for her because we already have her crib, changing table, car seat, stroller, and bassinet. We just need the little things like clothes, blankets, and toys but that all comes with the baby shower! :)
Her beautiful crib
Changing table
And the adorable little night light Joe bought for her. He already spoils her rotten! :)
I'll have to post pictures of my belly soon but I've been avoiding the camera as much as I can. :)
The pictures you did for Sam are just adorable. Good Job!
ReplyDelete