Sunday, March 6, 2011

Something new...

So I decided this week that I had had enough of my frumpy hair and got it cut!
I love it! I feel sooooo much better about myself and am glad that I decided to try something new. :) It still needs to be colored but that will have to wait until Baby Claire arrives. I also took a picture of my belly again this week...
...just because I look (and feel) double the size I was last week! It's crazy how fast she is starting to grow! I'm getting pretty excited because her nursery is starting to come together! My sister Kayleen made an adorable bow holder for my little girl and a ton of bows! :) I love it! It's pink and girly just like me! haha and my mom bought the picture frames for the nursery pictures I'm painting. I can't wait to get started on them! I'll post pictures of them when they are finished. :) I am also pretty happy that in about a month Joe will be done with school until September! Yay! I get to have my husband back! I miss him when he's gone all day at work and school but I am so thankful that I have a husband who works so hard for our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment