Monday, January 3, 2011

Seven Month Recap!

It's been a long time since I've blogged last, so I thought I would give a brief recap on what we've been up to!

Way back in June Joe and I were still working like crazy and I was chugging away at my school work. When July came along I graduated with my Associates and in August Joe got a job at the Marriott at the front desk! It has been such a nice change from Applebee's! The pay is better and he doesn't come home sweaty, tired, and smelling like fried food. :)

In between all the working and school work we got to enjoy a little of our summer with snow cones, swimming at Rigby Lake, and a little visit from Joe's youngest sister, Tiffany! We also got to go to Bear World. It was so fun! Here's a few pictures of our little adventure:

Here are the little baby bears, they were only 6 months old and so fun to watch!


We got to go on a tour bus and feed the bears doughnuts! They would wave at you to get treats!


Here's one of them waving at me to be fed


This little guy was so funny, he kept climbing up on the bus to get the most food!


And here's my funny husband getting eaten by a bear! :)


In September Joe celebrated his 23rd birthday! He had to go to school that day but I made him his favorite dinner and this awesome cake...


I also got him his favorite movie The Blind Side and bought him a pair of waders. He LOVES them and uses them all the time! :)


In October we found out that we are pregnant! I am 17 weeks right now and both the baby and I are doing great (minus the morning sickness and throwing up) but here's an ultrasound of our little peanut at 8 weeks.


We are due June 11th and are so excited for our sweet little baby!

November and December were awesome! Even though I've had morning sickness really bad I still got to enjoy the holidays with my family. We had Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's house and Christmas was busy but so fun! (I'll have to write a whole post just for Christmas) And now we are in a new month and a new year! Still can't believe that it's 2011 and that I'm going to be 22 tomorrow! Crazy! Hope that all of you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment