Sunday, January 23, 2011

Keepin' Busy

I just reached the 20th week in my pregnancy and I can honestly say that I feel GOOD! It is amazing what a throw up free day can do for you! I have so much energy and I can occasionally enjoy my meals. :) But with no work and no school and all this pent up energy I was going insane staying at home all day. So my friend Lindsay signed both of us up for a sewing class on campus and I LOVE it! I really didn't think that I would enjoy it as much as I do but there is something liberating about learning something new. I love picking out the cute fabrics, hanging out with the girls, and thinking of new projects to do. It keeps me busy and out of the house and that makes me feel productive and happy. Joe is completely supportive (mostly because I've been happier lately) but he thinks this will be a great skill for me to have and it keeps me from counting down the days til our little peanut is here! :) He's pretty much amazing!

I found that keeping me busy was the only way to keep my sanity, so that's what I've been doing... staying busy! I have been working on my sister Savannah's nursery pictures and they are turning out pretty cute if you ask me! I'll have to post pictures of them when they are finished. I've also made a goal of keeping up on laundry every week and keeping the house picked up, something I've neglected the past couple of months but I'm trying to be better about it. And couple all that with doctor appointments and my birthing class that starts soon, I have been pretty busy! It's nice to feel productive and tired at the end of the day!

And as I mentioned earlier, I am 20 weeks pregnant and tomorrow we will have our second sonogram! Yay! I am so excited to find out if we are having a boy or a girl!! Hopefully the little stinker will show us what it is...I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I'll be sure and post pictures tomorrow of my belly and our peanut. Can't wait to see how much it has grown from the first sonogram. Every week I get these e-mails from baby center that tell you where you are at in your pregnancy and I was excited to find out that our baby is about the length of a banana (10 inches) and that it is about 6.5 ounces. That's amazing considering at four weeks it was the size of a poppy seed! Ha it's amazing how fast they grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment