Christmas is by far my favorite holiday! I love all the decorations, the lights, the smells, the food, and most of all being with family. I also love my amazing mother and the little traditions that she carries on for us kids. Ever since we were little my mom has always gotten us each one new ornament. This year she got all three of us one.
This one is Joe's, it's Dale hitting an ornament that Chip is holding
This fairy is the sixth in a collection all of us girls have been getting
And little dumbo is for our little peanut :)
This year was so great, we celebrated Christmas Eve with all the siblings and had a progressive dinner starting at Savannah's house with homemade bread and hot cocoa (we were supposed to go sledding too but it was too slushy) and then we moved on over to our house where we had cheese balls and a relish tray. We played the candy bar game we play every year and them moved on over to my mom's house. We had the amazing seven layer dip there and watched a little bit of the movie White Christmas until it was time to go to Kayleen's house. She was the last stop for that night and we watched the Nativity Story and had cookies and milk. When we got home we opened our Christmas pajama's.
Santa also had a little work to do after that and left the tree looking pretty full. I guess we were good this year. :)
Christmas day was just as enjoyable as Christmas Eve. As I expected Joe woke me up WAY too early, he was so excited about opening presents. :)
Joe and his stocking
Opening the present I got him, his favorite statue of Christ. On his mission he got to move the original and meet the artist
Joe had a lot of surprises for me this year. He had me open this little one first to see if I could guess what the rest of it was (please ignore how tired and fat I look)
and it was a little sleeping bag...
I knew exactly what it was and hurried to tear off the blanket laying on the biggest package in the room
It was the Phil and Ted's stroller I wanted! Let's just say it's the most amazing stroller ever invented! And it included the chicco car seat I really wanted(the inside of the stroller will be red, they just sent the wrong insert)
The sleeping bag is specially made to fit into the stroller for the colder months and so of course I had to try it out...
Allie loved riding in the stroller and didn't get cold at all!
Here's the box the stroller came in, it says baby not included! haha
We spent the rest of the day with family at my mom's house. It was an amazing Cristmas and I was way too spoiled!
No comments:
Post a Comment