Once again, I'm supposed to be doing homework but somehow I ended up on here instead! :) Not too much has been going on with us. Joe didn't get the job... :( He was pretty bummed about it but maybe it just wasn't meant to be. He also applied for a security position on campus but didn't get that one either. But on the bright side, at least we are blessed enough to have the jobs we have! :)
Work for me is stressful and so DRAMATIC! I swear we have the biggest bunch of gossipers I have ever met. And school is still stressful but I am really starting to LOVE my drawing class. Over the weekend we had to draw one of the masks in the art studio and apply full value to it. And every monday my teacher holds a contest for the best drawing and who ever wins gets one of his signed prints!!!! (For those of you who don't know my teacher is Leon Parson. He painted the murals in the Rexburg Temple. Needless to say he's an amazing artist!) Thus far I have won two prints!!! Yay- Go Me!! Most days he picks the top three in the class and gives them a print which is how I won the first one. ( I was third place) But today I won first place!! And I was the only one to get a print!! I will have to post pics of the prints and my drawings when I get them back. :)
The weather is starting to get a little bit warmer too! The sunshine just totally makes my week! Joe has been fishing like crazy and today I went with him and got a little sunburn! It felt so good!
This past weekend Joe also attended our ward's father son camp out. At first he was bummed because obviously we don't have any kids and he really wanted to go but my mom suggested he take my little brother Adam. So it was a win win situation...Joe got his camp out and I got the whole weekend to myself to catch up on sleep and homework. It was weird though being apart for that one night, it was the first time we had been apart since we got married, but we did just fine.
Tomorrow is hump day! And there is only 5 and half weeks left of school and we will have our 8th month anniversary this Thursday!
I will post pics up soon! xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment