Wednesday, May 23, 2012

11 Months!!!

Claire Bear is now 11 months!
It's hard to believe that she will be ONE in less than a month!
Where did the time go?!


This month she has gotten so big and has grown up so much!
She is starting to act more like a toddler and less like a baby now.
Kinda makes me sad, but at the same time she's at such a fun stage!
Things about Claire this month:

(She's had a lot of "firsts" this month.)
She flew on an airplane for the first time and did so well!


She met her aunts for the first time. It took a little while for her to warm up to them but she came around eventually!

Aunt Ashley and Claire
Aunt Jenn and Claire
She visited the beach for the first time! (Or the shore as they call it in New Jersey.)


She rode on a ferris wheel for the first time and laughed and squealed the entire time!


We took her swimming for the first time! She loved it! (And of course I forgot my camera.)

We gave Claire her first popsicle too. Although she didn't love it because it made her really cold and she was shivering the whole time. We'll try it again later. ;)



She went fishing with Daddy for the first time! She loves being outside so of course she loved fishing.


She has visited three new states this month! Philadelphia, New Jersey, and New York.


She has learned how to suck through a straw. I bought her a sippy cup with a straw and now it's the ONLY cup she will drink from.


She learned how to pull herself up at the beginning of the month and now she pulls herself up on everything! She is also cruising now and will walk while holding onto your hands. I was going through her baby clothes the other day and left a purple tub in the living room. I came back in and she was pushing the tub around the living room and walking behind it! Guess that means I need to get her a walker for her birthday. :) I don't think it will be long before she's walking on her own!



Her hair is long enough that I can do pigtails! I think she looks pretty, stinkin' cute with pigtails!




But she has learned how to pull her hair out now too. Took her a while but now I can't put any bows in her hair, otherwise she rips them apart.


According to our scale at home she weighs about 22 pounds and is wearing 12 month-2T clothing depending on the brand. She's just so tall that 12 month shirts are too short for her torso!

She has the longest legs too! Love her little bare legs!
She does the funniest things. Her newest is standing on her head while she's playing.



She also likes to "share" her food with anyone (including dogs!). She will hold out her food to you like she wants you to take a bite and then she'll take it away and eat it! Haha it cracks me up because the whole time she'll shake her head no. She's such a tease!




Some of her favorite foods include: chicken in a biskit crackers, graham crackers, goldfish, french toast, hot dogs, loves beef, loves turkey, chicken nuggets, baby rice cereal, and she loves her baby food (pears, applesauce, and carrot)

She is a pro at giving high-fives, waving, and clapping! 
She claps when she feels proud about something, it's pretty cute! 


All in all, my baby isn't such a baby anymore! She's growing up and I don't think that there is a more beautiful, sweet, happy, adventurous, smart baby out there! We love you baby girl!







1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! I posted a picture of Cam on my blog the other day and I kept looking at his cute square face shape and thinking that he looked alot like someone's daughter.... and it was Claire! He reminds me of her in that picture of him, which is a good thing cause she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete