Monday, May 14, 2012

10 Months!!!

Things have been so crazy busy at our house lately that I completely missed doing Claire's 10 month post! I know that she will be 11 months tomorrow but I had to complete this post for my own records.
At 10 months Claire was definitely getting the hang of crawling! So many people told me that crawling isn't that bad, they don't get into too much stuff. Haha yeah right! My little stinker gets into EVERYTHING! She's smart and will find a way to get into anything that she wants!
She is definitely our little chatter box. She gabbers and squeals at anything and everything! Her favorite movie is Tangled! She will sit and watch the whole thing!
She HATES getting her hair done but I love trying new things with it now that it's getting longer!
She loves to play with anything that isn't a toy...including my camera case! :) That case is pretty much the only thing keeping her still long enough so that I can get a picture these days.
We celebrated Claire's first Easter this month! And we had a blast with family!
But other than crawling there isn't much else to report! She is still an awesome eater, loves her blanky and giraffe, is the silliest baby ever known, and is still crazy when she sleeps! Love my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment