Our joint Christmas gift finally arrived last week!!! We have already started using it and we love it!
I know it's lame to say that our new years resolution is to lose weight but that's what Joe and I have decided to work on as a couple. But for us it's not just about being thin, we want to be healthier, more energetic, and we want to raise our family to live a healthy lifestyle. We want this to be a long term alteration not just a quick fix. So we have started on a "diet" (for lack of a better word) and have made it a goal to run a 5k together this summer! Haha I have never been a runner but I am determined to become one! It's nice having a treadmill at home because there have been so many times that Joe has wanted to work out but he's so busy with school and work that he didn't have enough time. But since it's right in our bedroom he just gets up half an hour earlier and runs a few miles before school. And now I have no excuse for not fitting a workout into my day!
And along with that Joe will be working out at the gym after school but since it costs way too much gas for me to go to the gym everyday I also bought some work out dvds! It's called The Firm. I have used them before and have loved them but these new ones are only 20 minutes which means it's super easy to fit into my schedule everyday! And they have different workout dvds for every week so there is a lot of variety!
So wish us luck! Haha cause I think we are going to need it!
No comments:
Post a Comment