Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

On the 4th we celebrated my 23rd birthday! Haha it really wasn't all that exciting but it was still a pretty great day! I loved all the phone calls, text messages, and facebook messages! They all made my day feel pretty special, so thank you! One of my visiting teachers stopped by as well and brought me some birthday doughnuts, I was surprised she even knew it was my birthday. :) And my amazing husband spoiled me absolutely ROTTEN this year! He bought me a new camera which is the a Nikon Coolpix S8200. It can take seven pictures in 3 seconds which is perfect for getting pictures of Claire! I love this camera because it's fast, easy to use, and the picture quality is pretty great! (Compared to my other one that finally died after 6 years!) Joe also got me a new bed set! We have had hand-me-down everything for our bed, which isn't a bad thing but our down comforter was so old that it was leaking feathers from several holes. We were long over due for some new bedding, so we got new everything! New pillows, new comforter, new sheets, and a beautiful duvet cover and quilt! I am so in love with this bed set!


Joe had school that day but took the day off from work so that we could go on a date! My mom watched Claire and Joe and I went out to Wingers and a movie. It was nice to get out of the house and spend some time with just us! All in all the day was pretty perfect! Sadly, my camera didn't arrive until late that night so I have no pictures of my birthday, but I'm just glad that I finally have a working camera!

And the following weekend my mom and sister took me out to eat at Chili's and we went clothes shopping with my birthday money! It was so fun and much needed because I have been feeling like such a frump! But now I have a few outfits to tide me over for a little while! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your bed set! May I ask where it's from? And Claire is just a doll... I love looking at all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brittney! I got the bed set at Bed Bath and Beyond! It was a bit pricey but SO worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love it! I have been looking for something for our room for a long time, I think I will head over there tomorrow and try and see it in person!

    ReplyDelete