Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Baby :)

I swear I have the HAPPIEST baby in the whole world! She smiles and coos all day, every day! I love it and never get tired of listening to it. She is going to be a social butterfly just like her daddy!

This past Sunday was our first Sunday in our new ward and Claire was the star of the show at church. She slept all through sacrament meeting and woke up in Sunday School super happy which resulted in me hanging out in the hall way while she squealed and cooed at anyone who passed by. And once again the hallway became our hang out during Relief Society too. She was the only baby in the room and so naturally everyone wants to see her and talk to her, which in turn results in Claire squealing and cooing. She was such a distraction in there I had to leave again! But I would rather leave the room because she's cooing rather than crying. :)

See how happy she is?! I love her smile!



Love my baby! She is such a joy in our home!

1 comment:

  1. Oh she is TOO TOO cute! That smile!! Tell Reed the Florek's say hello!

    ReplyDelete