I know that I haven't been very good about blogging lately and the biggest reason is because of this cute little girl :)
For the past 2 months, I have been in complete and utter awe. Claire consumes my entire world now and I LOVE it! Several times throughout each day, I have thought, "I need to blog about this." But I never did. I feel like I haven't really told you much about this little girl of mine, so here is the longest blog post ever alphabet style!
I just adore my sweet little Claire; here's why...
A is for Allie and Sammy!
Claire has two favorite cousins and they all love to be together! Whether it's hanging out at Grandma's or going to the lake, they always have fun!
Here's all three of them at Rigby Lake...
Sammy and Allie enjoying the sun and water while Claire took a nap...
haha I'm sure once they all get a little older they will all become best buds!
B is for bouncer
Claire's bouncer is a life saver for me. Most of the time she won't sleep in her bassinet during the day as you can see in the picture below.
But for some reason she has no problem sleeping in her bouncer or enertaining herself in the bouncer for hours.
C is for Claire Bear.
Here is Claire the day after her 2 month birthday.
Her 2 month stats are
11lbs 6oz (64th percentile)
23 1/4 inches (85th percentile)
(P.S. I LOVE how crazy her hair can be. Especially in these pictures!)
D is for Daddy!
Joe is such a wonderful Daddy to Claire. She's always the one who gets his attention first when he comes home from work and he has no problem changing her diaper or taking care of her in general. Joe loves her so much and I constantly catch him saying the sweetest things to her.
E is for eyes, beautiful blue eyes
I know it's really hard to see the color of her eyes on blogger but trust me they are the prettiest shade of blue you will ever see! Maybe I'm biased, but seriously they are beautiful and so is she!
F is for Family.
We went from being a family of two...
...to a family of three! And we love our new, little addition!
G is for Grandmas
Claire has lots of loving Grandmas. Unfortunately she has not been able to meet her Grandma Meloney (Joe's mom) yet but she sends lots of love over the phone and from special packages just for Claire. We hope she will be able to meet her soon!
Here's Claire with my mom. She loves her Grandma!
And this is Claire's Great-Grandma Carter (my mom's mom). She visits us from Utah quite frequently and we love the time we get to spend with her!
H is for HAPPY :)
Claire is seriously the happiest baby you will ever meet. As long as she is fed, she will coo and smile at you all day long.
I is for "I love you."
I am so in love with my sweet, little family!
J is for Johnson and Johnson
(I don't have a picture of Johnson and Johnson but I have tons of my baby girl!)
This was taken right after a bath and I had just finished using both the lotion and head-to-toe soap from Johnson and Johnson! I love that stuff! It's the only brand I use on her and it makes her smell so good.
K is for kicking
This little girl is very good at kicking her legs! She squeals and gurgles while she does it, it's so cute to watch.
L is for little
Sometimes I wish she could just stay little forever. But unfortunately she won't. Those last two pictures make me want to cry because you can see just how much she has grown!
M is for mommy
Being Claire's mommy = best. job. ever.
N is for newborn
I miss how little she was as a newborn. But I love watching her grow and learn.
O is for outrageous hair!
She has had tons of hair since birth...
...and I was able to tame it for a while with a little curly mohawk...
...but now it just does what it wants! :)
P is for pacifier
When Claire was a newborn she would only occasionally take the orange paci they gave us at the hospital.
And then she stopped taking it all together, so we tried every paci there is out there and she fell in love with this toddler sized pacifier! She loves her pacifiers but doesn't need them all the time, just if she's super fussy or extra tired.
Q is for quiet
I love the quiet moments with Claire when I can just sit and stare at her---really, I am just amazed.
R is for romper
I love this little romper! I bought it for her a week before she was born and she just looks adorable in it!
S is for swing
If you ever put her in her swing more often than not she'll fall asleep within fifteen minutes.
T is for tongue.
Claire has the longest tongue! And she's always sticking it out. :)
U is for Uncles and Aunts
Claire has some pretty awesome Uncles and Aunts. She hasn't met a few of them and a few of them I don't have pictures of but here are the ones that I do have.
Claire with Uncle Adam. He's the one that all the cousins play with.
This is Uncle Rex and Aunt Kayleen.
And this is Aunt Savannah and Aunt Kay.
V is for vacation.
About a week ago we went on vacation to Elko, Nevada for Joe's family reunion! It was loads of fun and the first time we took Claire camping or somewhere over night. I kept forgetting to take pictures so I only have one.
This was when we first arrived and she passed out in her bouncer. Love my sweet baby!
W is for water.
Whether it's splashing around in the tub or just listening to me do the dishes, she loves water. When I bathe her she runs her hands through the water and kicks her feet and if I'm doing the dishes, she slowly falls asleep in her bouncer.
X is for xoxo XOXO = hugs and kisses!
Joe and I can't stop hugging and kissing this little angel. She will never doubt whether or not her parents love her, that's for sure!
Y is for YUMMY!
Isn't my baby the YUMMIEST baby you have ever seen?! I think she is! :)
Z is for Zzzzz
(This picture is my favorite! She fell asleep in her carseat and pulled her headband down over her eyes!)
There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby! Especially my sleeping baby! :)
She is an awesome sleeper by the way! She will sleep all night from 10-6 and then 6:30-9. She takes naps through out the day but usually puts herself to sleep for those!
Well, there you have it! That's my baby in a nut shell!
P.S. Did I mention that I love my baby? Well I DO! I love her!
Thank you so much Bree. It was really nice to get to now Claire a lil more. I love you all and talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Jen
How fun !!! !This is awesome!! Claire is growing so fast and getting cuter and cuter!!
ReplyDeletePS. I might have to steal this idea....
Love,
Diana
I'm glad you guys liked it! I had a lot of fun putting it together! And Diana, go ahead and make one too! I stole the idea from someone who did it for their first year of marriage! I look forward to seeing yours!
ReplyDelete