I have officially decided that Facebook is LAME! I'm so tired of people posting hurtful things about others (especially about their spouses), or making comments that are rude. Not only that, but I am so tired of hearing hour to hour updates. There is NO need for that. Post a status once a day and leave it at that. Good grief!
And sometimes it feels like one big popularity contest. It's like everyone competes to have the most comments and "likes" for their status of the day, so they will say ANYTHING to get attention. (or they will add everyone and their dog as "friends" to show they have more friends than you) And it's a time sucker. I could spend hours checking my friends profile's but in the end it's such a waste of time. Yeah it's nice to know what people are up to, but in the end it's all so trivial.
I got so frustrated with it today that I seriously thought about deleting the stupid thing, it's not like I ever update it anymore and even if I do nobody seems to care anyways. I hate that I feel like I "need" the comments to let me know someone cares. It shouldn't be that way. I know that people care about me and love me without the help of comments on my profile. That's why I have decided to only update this blog. I am doing it for me and not for anyone else. This blog is kind of like a journal to me and if nobody even reads it then that's fine by me. (cuz I kinda doubt that anybody really does read it) :)
Despite what you may think, I did not come on here with the intention of venting. But man it feels good to vent for a little bit. Something about writing it down makes it feel a whole lot more satisfying than just complaining to Joe. :) Good riddance Facebook! I am free at last!
Hey, I read your blog, poopy-pants!
ReplyDeleteYeah I read your blog TOO! Did you delete your facebook? I am seriously thinking about deleting mine. It is sooo lame! can't wait to see you today. :)
ReplyDelete