Claire turned 8 months on the 15th! She has gotten so big this past month! It's hard to find clothes that fit her because she's so long that she doesn't fit her 6-9 month pants but she's so skinny she doesn't fit the 9-12 month pants. I can hardly button her pajamas or her onesies and all of her dresses are getting really short! Her hair has gotten so thick and is really starting to get long and curly. I'm excited for it to grow out a little more because I think that she is going to have ringlets. :)
I love her long eyelashes! They are so long that when she is looking straight ahead they touch her eyebrows.
I love her little curls.
She loves it when you read her books and loves looking at the pictures.
She loves it when you throw a blanket over her head and ask, "Where's Claire?!" It's funny cuz she will just sit there and giggle under the blanket. :)
I love her crazy bed head!
This has been her newest thing, she sucks in her top lip and then tries to smile. Silly baby!
She still loves bath time. But I love it when she's all wrapped up in a nice warm, fluffy towel. She looks so snuggly!
I think she misses her daddy a lot when he's gone because whenever he's home she takes a nap with him.
She loves to talk to the baby in the mirror! It's so funny to watch her squeal and laugh at herself!
She loves dolls and stuffed animals. She talks to them, hugs them, and kisses them.
She will also kiss any part of you that is closest to her. (Including toes which I think is kinda gross but what do you do?) Haha she's my little weirdo.
She loves snack time and has learned how to feed herself crackers and pick up her own cheerios and gerber puffs.
She has been spending more time on her tummy and is really good at scooting around the living room. I don't think it's going to be much longer before she's crawling! She can get into a crawling position from a sitting position and just yesterday she started rocking on all fours. We are in trouble as soon as she becomes mobile! :)
She is a very happy baby! (most of the time. :)) I love that smile and I love that baby! She is such a happy, sweet, loving, little snuggle bug!
No comments:
Post a Comment