Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sneak Peak

I was so excited today because the long awaited package FINALLY arrived! About two weeks ago I ordered a beautiful pink butterfly mobile for Claire's room. It's perfect and I LOVE IT!!!!

Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!

I love it because the little butterflies flutter when you walk into the room. I'm pretty sure she's going to love it too. :)

I'm also loving how the rest of her room is coming together. I used a lot of decor from my old room in college and am so glad/relieved that it all matches! I haven't finished her paintings yet but I thought that I would give everyone a sneak peak before the finished project. I'm hoping to have her nursery completed before the baby shower.

I hung this wreath on her door...

Her beautiful crib and the butterfly mobile hanging above :) (the mobile looks bigger in person)
I don't have her bed set yet but I have it picked out and I'm hoping to add a pink letter "C" on this side of the room.

The other side of the room...
This side hasn't been finished yet. This is where all her pictures will be but I've also been toying with the idea of putting this above the changing table instead...
But I can't decide if it will be too much or not. I think I need to finish all her pictures first and then decide.

Also, Joe bought me this really cute rug
It's so SOFT and it has a reverse side to it! Sometimes I just want to curl up on it but I know that if I get down on the floor like that I won't be able to get back up lol :)

This is the soft side...

And this is the reverse side...I love the stripes!

And here is a sneak peak of the paintings
This is the only one that is completed but I hope to get the rest done before the end of next week.

And if you can't tell from all the frilly, pinkness in her room...I am super girly and super excited to be having this little girl! I can hardly wait for her to be here! And I am happy to report that at the doctor's appointment today everything was all going great! Apparently the diet they put me on really did help my baby girl. She is measuring only a week ahead now instead of a whole month(YAY!) and I only gained two pounds for a total of twelve pounds from the twenty I originally lost. I was also relieved to know that the cramps I've been having and the braxton hicks contractions are normal and a good sign that my body is preparing for labor! So the countdown continues...I am 33 weeks pregnant and have 7 weeks left! I can't believe she will be here that soon but I am so ready for it! I have a lot planned for the upcoming weeks so hopefully they will go by fast. :)

P.S. I am so proud of my amazing husband for his grades this semester! He worked so hard and it showed! I love you baby!

3 comments:

  1. All of it is so beautiful!! Great job! Where did you order that mobile from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elizabeth! I got the mobile from Pottery Barn Kids but last time I checked they didn't have it up on their website anymore. But they have tons of different kinds on there, even little boy ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room looks gorgeous Bree! I absolutely love it. Your little Claire is going to be here before you know it. So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete