So I finally got around to making our little family blog! I've got to admit I'm pretty excited! Now I can keep everyone up to date with how everything is here in good old Rexburg, Idaho. Right now it's getting pretty cold with all the snow and that crazy wind but that's Rexburg for you. :) Joe and I are LOVING married life!!!! It's completely amazing! I don't know how else to explain it...but I'm so happy to be with him!
Both of us are so ready for this semester to be over! I'm not on track right now but Joe's classes are so ridicules! We are never signing him up for online classes again...that's all I've gotta say. But between both of us working and Joe going to school, it's just stressful. Only three weeks until the Christmas break! Yay! And I am so excited not only for Christmas but also for our new apartment! We are finally moving from Galaxy Apartments and into a newer place. It's not only new but cheaper and it has a DISHWASHER! I didn't think that I would miss a dishwasher that much but I'm dying without it! :)
I am also way excited for this weekend! This year my family decided that with three of us girls married we would celebrate Christmas early. That way we could each have our own little family Christmas's! So we all chipped in and rented a cabin for the weekend so that we can go sledding, open presents, and enjoy this time together! Christmas is my favorite time of year and this year we are celebrating it twice! Yay! Love the Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment