For Claire's birthday my sister, Savaannah, wrote her a book. I have been so excited to get this book because it describes Claire PERFECTLY! It's all about her and her CrAzY hair and is complete with pictures of our little munchkin. I'm sure it will be something that she will treasure forever.
So here is the story of a little girl named Claire...
Hi! I'm Claire...
and I have CRAZY hair!
I'm not sure how it started,
but, as soon as I was born,
my hair could be cute and curly
or a blonde little storm!
When I take a bath,
I get ringlets all around.
Then, when I wake up,
I look like a cute little clown!
Mommy does my hair
in lots of ribbons and bows.
Because I just get more and more hair as I grow and grow!
When I am happy, my curls bounce
along with my great big smile!
When I get tired, I twirl my hair
around my finger for a while.
But, I don't mind one bit.
I love my crazy hair!
I get it from my daddy,
and I'm Daddy's Claire Bear.
What a cute idea! I love homemade books :) and I love Claire and her crazy hair!
ReplyDeleteHi BREE! Saw you added my site on your blog roll.... THANK YOU! You are so beautiful and that little girl of yours has just about the cutest little face EVER! And her hair... darling! I remember when my little dude was that age and had the SAME thing going on... and then it flattened out... and I almost cried :( He's still cute but boy oh boy do I miss that hair!
ReplyDeleteCUTE, CUTE!
You are beautiful btw :)
Didn't realize I wrote that you're beautiful twice... sorry! Although, it is so true so.... saying it two times really gets the point across :) haha!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Thank you Jacy! Our little Claire Bear is such a blessing and we love her sweet smile and crazy hair! BTW I LOVE your blog! I found it through my friend Lindsey Dennett. She posted it on facebook and I have read the entire thing! I love how positive and uplifting each of your posts are. I think that you are beautiful inside and out! And I always look forward to reading a new post each morning.
ReplyDelete