Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring is Finally Here!

It finally feels like spring is here! For a couple of weeks now we have been having AMAZING weather! The grass is turning green, the trees are getting their leaves, there's a warm breeze, and the sun is always shining! Claire and I spend as much time as we can outside. We go on daily walks and the swing in the front yard has also been incorporated into our schedule. I love soaking up the sun with my baby girl, she loves being outside and it adds a little variety to our day. I have even had my first sunburn of the year. Ouch! :)


We also enjoy spending a little time with our landlord's dog, Pie. She's a really sweet dog and really great around kids but Claire is TERRIFIED of her! Haha it's pretty funny because she wants to see Pie but she does NOT want to be anywhere close to her!

Daddy trying to get her to pet the dog.

She was not interested in being anywhere near that dog...but Pie loved her and licked Claire's face and she freaked out!

Trying to push Pie's face away but Pie didn't want to leave her alone. :)

Finally a safe distance from Pie! The whole time she was swinging she kept a close eye on that dog! I think she wanted to make sure she would stay away from her!

About a week ago we took Claire to the park for the first time! We ended up just walking around though because it was so crowded! Guess everyone else had the same idea we did. :)


This picture is Joe in a nut shell! He's handsome, crazy, silly, but that's why I love him!

That same day we also had our first bbq of the year! We grilled up a few hamburgers and zucchini and it was so delicious! Totally hit the spot!

Claire and Joe

Yum!

Claire helping daddy grill! Haha she was having so much fun chewing on that spatula.

My lettuce wrapped hamburger (Joe even wrapped it with wax paper so it wouldn't fall apart). Our meal was 100% carb free! And it tasted yummy too. Grilled zucchini is one of my favorites!

I love the warm weather but I love the time I get to spend with my little family even more! So excited because only two more days of school and then it's summer break with Joe until September!

No comments:

Post a Comment