For a while I have been meaning to post picture's of our new little home but never really got around to it. So when I had decorated the house for Christmas, a few weeks ago, I decided to go ahead and do that! I love Christmas and the decorations! People think I'm crazy when I start putting my Christmas out the first week of November but I like to enjoy my decorations so I always put them up early!
So here is a tour of our new little home! We love it here! It's quiet and much bigger than the last apartment!
This is the view of the living room from the front door:
And this is my favorite feature of our apartment, the wood burning stove! It saves us on so much electricity and keeps us nice and toasty!
Our Christmas tree! It took me 4 hours to put this thing together cuz you have to put all the branches in individually and then light the whole thing, and then decorate. But I think it was well worth it cuz it looks pretty great!
Our enertainment center with my nativity scene on it!
My little night stand next to the door
the kitchen
Our little desk area (And you can see the bathroom door and hallway to the bedrooms)
Coat rack and door to the laundry room
And the view of the front door
Our bedroom. It's kind of plain but I have lots of plans for it as soon as I have extra money!
And yes, we have a Christmas tree in every room!
Claire's room
Her little tree and snowflakes
And the little glittery trees (that match the snow men on her tree) on top of her shelf! I had bought these years ago for the day when I would finally have a little girl. So I was really excited to get to use them this year!
So that is our home! We are decked out to celebrate Christmas and enjoy the rest of the holiday season!
I love all your Christmas decorations!!! Claire is so very cute too. I swear she just keeps getting cuter :)
ReplyDelete